Our finest accommodation. Each of our suites is named after a key figure from Dominica’s past and is fit for those appreciating a bit of grandeur today. All suites combine spectacular views from the bedroom and balcony with a giant double bed, a walk-through dressing room, along with two bathrooms, featuring both a whirlpool tub and shower. And for those wishing for some privacy to entertain in their exclusive quarters, the dining room table seats eight.
Fully accessible by elevator, these large and well-appointed rooms offer either two doubles or one king sized bed, with balconies to watch the sun set over the sea. They are also ideal for families as they can sleep two adults and two children
Combining breathtaking views (some with wraparound balconies offering 270 degree vistas), there’s nothing but sky separating the balconies of our oceanfront rooms from the turquoise seas below. Families are well catered for, as four of the rooms interconnect, and every room comes with bath with shower, cavernous cupboards to store your clothes and possessions, coffee making facilities and a colour TV.
Rich in heritage, the intimate Fort Rooms are housed in part of the original fort buildings. Perfect for a couple or single traveller, they all have a small terrace or balcony with views out to sea.
|Room Category||Dec 27/2012 to May 31/2013||June 01/2013 to Sept 15/2013||Sept 16/2013 to Dec 26/2013|
|Deluxe Oceanfront Rooms||US$250.00||US$175.00||US$190.00|
Rack Rates are room only and are quoted in US Dollars, single/double occupancy per night and are subject to 10% Service Charge and 10% VAT.
A deposit of two night’s room charge is required to guarantee booking.
Fort Young Hotel accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Cards.
- In order to avoid a one night cancellation penalty, notice of cancellation must be received 48 hours prior to arrival.
- For guests departing prior to their departure date, we reserve the right to charge an early departure fee equal to one nights’ accommodation.
- No Show – Hotel reserves the right to charge a minimum of 1 night and a maximum of 3 nights depending on the length of stay.
- It is recommended that all guests purchase insurance to cover any change of travel plans or cancellations.
- Children Policy: Two children under 12 years stay for FREE on room only basis when sharing with an adult;
It’s all about Free this Fall at the Fort Young Hotel in Dominica
Our Free for Fall Package:
- Stay four nights get one free
- Free 15 minute massage
- Free resort coupon Value US$50.00 with the addition of a meal plan
- Free Half Day for the Kids at the Cannon Ball Kids Club
Booking: Now till October 30th 2013
Travel: Now till December 21st 2013
This is on Direct Bookings ONLY.
On all room categories based on availability.
Other Terms and conditions apply.
DEMA 2013 – Two Great Dive Specials!
DEMA Dive Special Getaway 2013
6 Stay 5 Pay! Plus US$50.00 Resort Credit
Package starting as low as US$1063 pp based on Double Occupancy
- 7 nights (Pay 6) with breakfast
- 5 days of two tank boat dives with Tanks, Weights and Belts
- Airport Transfers and Marine Park Fees
Dive A Fari DEMA 2013 Special
Adventure Above & Below – Add Waterfall Combo to above package.
Starting at US$1298 pp based on Double Occupancy
Booking Period: Now till May 31st 2014
Travel Period: December 1st 2-13 till March 31st 2014
Blackout dates apply
Family Reunions, Incentive Travel, Meetings & More
With its unrivalled location and magnificent views, The Fort Young Hotel is the perfect spot to book your next group event in the Caribbean.
With 73 rooms and suites, modern amenities and facilities we can cater to your every need.
- Customised menus designed by our In-house Chef (see sample Function Buffet Packages PDF).
- Located just 5 minutes from the capital’s centre and harbour, yet only a short drive to some of the major sites on Island.
- On-site meeting planners to assist with event planning, setup and execution.
- On-site tour desk to plan your nature island adventure.
Book 10 Rooms, Pay For 9
Groups of 10 or more rooms receive the following concessions
- One complimentary room for the duration of the stay in the lower room category booked.
- Private group check-in. (Based on majority of the group arriving at the same time)
- Welcome Drink
Complimentary use of all meeting facilities and basic A/V equipment for groups of 30 or more rooms:
The policies and conditions below apply for group bookings and package bookings:
Definitions, terms and conditions;
Group; A group is a party of at least 12 persons travelling in a common itinerary.
Complimentary for groups;
10 or more rooms – 1 (one) complimentary room will be given to the group. The complimentary applies to the entire package however only to the person in the lowest room category. This applies to all groups except Dive.
Blackout dates for groups:
Easter: March 29-31st 2013; World Creole Music Festival: Oct 24-27, 2013; other blackout periods not mentioned may apply.
Package: The following packages are being offered at the Fort Young Hotel;
- Scuba Dive packages
- Adventure packages
- Wedding packages
- Honeymoon packages
Commission on packages: A 20% commission is being offered on the packages outlined above, on commissionable components as indicated by the hotel. A separate price list for those packages is an integral part of this agreement.
Deposit & payments;
- Fort Young Hotel requires one hundred percent (100%) prepayment unless other specific credit arrangements have been approved in writing.
- Full prepayment must be received 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid reservation cancellation. If payment has not been received by guest’s arrival, the guest shall be held responsible for all charges, or bookings shall be cancelled.
For group bookings the following additional deposit and payment policies apply;
A deposit of US $ 500.00 per group booking is required within 14 days of making a booking, with the remaining balance in our receipt 30 days before arrival. Reservations made 14 days or less prior to arrival full payment is required. We confirm a booking with a confirmation number, we will hold up to 14 days and if we should not hear from you in that time, reservations will be followed up for deposits. We would appreciate a fax or scan copy of any deposits being posted in order to avoid any problems due to delay in the postal service. If we do not receive your check 30 days in advance we will require a credit card authorization to hold as guarantee until the payment arrives and is cleared.
All cancellations must be in writing and we will acknowledge any cancellation on this same fax received along with a signature and the date or by email message.
Bookings cancelled up to 60 days before arrival date full refund. For group bookings exceeding 20 pax different cancellation policies may be made applicable.
Cancellation 59 to 31 days full refund less 50%;